- NTT DATA
8 Dorchester Rd
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for an Implementation Operations Lead in Montvale, NJ To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to ...@Nttdata.com
For more information please call Melissa Torrisi at732-###-####. Implementation Operations LeadWoodcliff Lake, NJ Contract Opening
capacity, to safeguard health and performance
- This is manager within Connected Enterprise Operations in ITS Global.
- The role is reporting into the Access & Identity Management Operations Lead.
- He/She will be responsible for inventory of IDM/AIM platform tools, across the IDM team.
- Implementation Operations lead with a key role in providing and supporting IDM services at *** ITS Global.
- Working with API Gateway integration team to understand the technical requirements and platform
- Working with the TCS support teams on maintaining and supporting the inventory of servers, licenses and regional environments managed by the Connected Enterprise team.
- Enabling automation techniques for day-to-day system development and maintenance, deploying simple solutions quick and develop frameworks for templates and rapid setup.
- Improving existing platform capacity and performance management processes
- Provide platform KPIs and reports, demonstrating health and performance.
- Managing the daily activities associated with providing operational services 24 x 7 to the organization globally
- Supporting on-prem and cloud environments, and assisting in the migration to a full cloud environment
- Support the on-boarding process for new applications and systems, and provide ongoing support, making sure that the platforms and systems can support the application / business requirements
- Performing daily checklists, produce IDM reports and respond to audit and regulatory requests
- Operate with ITS Global ITIL based service management processes (such as PR, SR and CR)
- 20% Availability; Ensuring uptime and performance of Global services delivered by the team
- 15% Capacity; Ensuring platform services are scaled to support business requirements
- 15% Service; Delivering operational excellence across the services managed
- 15% Collaborate; Working with teams, product management and leadership on continuous improvements
- 20% Automation; Enhance the running and services of the platform by automating standard processes
- 15% KPIs; Providing an up-to-date metrics driven management of the platforms
- Strong operational IDM service/technology experience is required, preferably in a global environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Personal commitment and accountability to deliver a best in class quality of service
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to break down complex issues and develop root cause analysis and solutions
- An influential and analytical problem solver; demonstrates and fosters proactive behavior and partners with direct reports, peers and business users
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations.
- Demonstrated experience with web service security including digital certificates (client and server), mutual-authentication, SSL, WS
- Working experience and knowledge of API Gateway product Layer7, or other similar tools / capabilities
- Experience with common Unix/Linux utilities, diagnostics, and monitoring tools
- Must demonstrate an in-depth technical knowledge and experience managing enterprise level identity and access management solutions
- Must have experience in administrative, incident response, and operational responsibilities
- Solid understanding of information security access controls across multiple operating systems, active directory, database environments and applications
- At least 5 years experience working with IDM technologies such as API gateways, federation, directory services, IDM tools
- API Gateway, ISAM WebSeal, Optimal, RSA, Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, etc.
- Experience in a global operational IT function in a financial services institution is preferred
- Performance management of individuals and teams with highly skilled people
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing operational guidelines, processes and procedures
- Project management experience to oversee delivery and execution of AIM activities; delivering accountability, efficient execution, and achievement of deadlines
- Worked with service management tools such as ServiceNow for incident management processes
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Bachelor s degree Computer Science, Information Technology
- 3+ years experience with release and configuration management in an enterprise environment
- Eligible to work within the US ITIL Certification desired, but working ITIL experience with ServiceNow knowledge a big plus
- At least 3 years experience working with IDM technologies such as API gateways, Office 365, directory services, IDM tools
Associated topics: ccnp, code review, computer system, information service, information technology, information technology project manager, network, script, software, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...